Friday, November 2, 2012

I should take pictures ...maybe later

Knitting has been done, really. I've made two Rikke hats, finished off a lace scarf from Kid Seta, finished off a pair of fingerless mitts and now I'm working on the 2nd of another pair.  Problem is, photos aren't taken.  But I'll uh...wax nostalgic on it.

Rikke Hats:  One is handspun camel-colored alpaca.  The cast-on is more stitches and I start decreasing at 7" instead of 9.  I just don't have the need for another 2" in the hat.   The second is a handspun merino in shades of red.  That's the one that I have enough yarn left over for fingerless mitts. One is done, the 2nd one is on the needles.

The lace scarf: From Cascade Kid Seta. White in color, this thing took forever.  Not because it was a hard pattern, but because I just lost all interest in it 1/2 way through the skein.  It's now done, but I have to block it.

OH I found a hat that I really have a picture of:
It's a hat made from Knit Picks Palette.  I made up the pattern. It's a bit snug, which is good while you're trying to refill pools and water buckets.  The Rikke hats keep sliding down into my face. 

No comments: