Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Tuesday

The Bad News is that the Goose Chick died Sunday Night.  I miss the lil' pooper.  He was breathing real hard and I heard a rattle in those breaths.  My diagnosis is that he had a lung infection.  

We have more eggs on the way, and what we've learned in the last month will hopefully gain us more HEALTHY chicks. I hope so, cuz I miss my lil' pooper.

Random Tuesday: The day I select a photo from my stash and share.  Today it will be.....

That stupid hula lady has figured into many pictures over the last 5 years.  I gave it to my Husband as a stocking stuffer for Christmas.  I have pictures of her in Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Illinois, Iowa and of course, Wisconsin.  Each time I took a photo out of the front window of the van, the Hula Lady would be in it.  I would think, 'Oh I'll crop that out when I get home.'

I've got an entire series of photos with her showcasing either the horrific distance down the side of a mountain, some quaint mountain stream, or what I could only call crazy bicyclists peddling up Wolf Creek Pass in Wyoming. 

This time, I was photographing a spectacular cloud formation: 
Does anyone else see the Elephant sticking it's trunk out in that cloud?

Did I mention that I miss my little Gosling? Yeah. I do. 

No comments: