I found a free pattern called "A Cardigan for Merry" which can be found here. Which suprise, suprise is a modification of Cardigen for Arwen from Kate Gilbert. My cabling practice is very old, so I pulled out some red yarn and cast on what it said for the baby sweater. After knitting a few rows, I stretched it out to check my gauge.
Well, it's big enough to fit me. That's where gauge comes in. I'm working on worsted weight on size 10 needles. The baby pattern says fingering weight on size 2 needles. THATS where I went horribly wrong.
So here's what I knitted yesterday watching Hellboy for the 80th time. I'm keeping it and making the cardigan for me. It's just funny how things work out. I had purchased this yarn to make Rogue for me. It was meant to be that I had a cabled sweater, I guess!