1. Deal with the woes of an old, old well and pump. The pump went out about 2 weeks ago. It was replaced but the pump guy said something was still making it run a lot. Could it be a leak somewhere? No. We checked everywhere,...or so we thought.
But down in that fallen-down wreck of a barn there was a faucet. We didn't know about it until this morning when my Brother-In-Law was getting some more barnwood from the pile. He said the faucet was busted and water was spraying everywhere. Well, there's our leak! He managed to find the shut-off for that. Now we get to dig a trench and cap off that faucet. yay.
2. Stare dreamily at pictures of Halema`uma`u. Halema`uma`u is the crater-within-a-crater at Volcanoes National Park on the Big Island of Hawaii. We visited there in January of 2007. Last Month, Pele blew another hole into her home. It's now spewing out sulfur dioxide and ash. If you've ever been there, the hole is directly under the viewing area. Gosh, I wish I was there to see this! Oh well....
3. My Friend Carlyn got married last weekend. I wish her and her new husband well. The wedding was quick and our friends were well. Ok, let me say our friends were drinking well!
4. My Godson is mostly moved in. That makes 2 boys who are teenagers and one husband to feed. I've recently purchased a larger grain shovel.
5. Adding another person means cleaning out some more space for him. I've been re-evaluating how much fiber/yarn I really do need. Therefore some of it is going away. I'm trading some, selling others.
6. And lastly, wondering why I use so many hyphens!